Washer & Dryer Repair Hotline
Call Now: (888) 349-6694 (888) Fix-Now 4 [US]
Click on 888 phone number to dial from mobile screen
- Residential Washing machines and dryer repair service and installation
- Commercial Washing machine and commercial dryer repair & Service
Service Any Brand of Washers and Dryers in either home in addition to commercial Washing-machines/dryers
The washing machine and dryer makes and brands that are serviced include:
Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana,
Admiral, Roper, Maytag, Kitchen Aid, Roper, Bosch Miele,
- Commercial Wascomat washer and dryer service, GE – Hotpoint, Heubsch, and more.
- Coin operated washers &dryers
Common Washer and Dryer repairs and parts that often need repair/replacement include:
- Pump replacement, and or removal of obstruction from pump Washing machine
- Repair of Clogged Drain -on washer
- Vent cleaning -Dryer service
- Belt replacement – on both washers and dryers
- Cloth Dryer Blower
- Heat Sensors -mostly used in cloth dryers
- Pressure Switches
- Electric Heaters
- Gas Valve
- Solenoid Replacement
- Hot Surface Ignitor
- High limit fuses
- Electronic Controls
- Gas valve solenoid
- Water inlet solenoid
- Drain pump
- Drain solenoid
- Coupler (for Whirlpool Washers)
- Vent cleaning
Service anytime: day, night, or weekends
Calling this hotline can provides any caller with one of the best and most efficient ways of reaching in one phone call the largest-pool of local contractors
Save lot’s of valuable time: Hotline connects with more than 80,000 service professionals:
The likelihood is that with one call you can reach a higher concentration of available servicemen in your area than if you called a single local service provider that might be booked.
Get peace of mind by asking the call dispatcher for reviews and ratings. You may ask if the contractor is licensed, insured and whether they underwent a comprehensive pre-qualification screening process.
No commitment: When you call our service hotline you can be given an opportunity to talk to 3 local repair service providers in your area.
You can first talk to the servicemen to decide which contractor you are most comfortable with before you hire them.
Save: Compare prices: When you speak to the contractors you can save by asking for quotes and references